Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Can I request public records from Farmington?
Public records and other information can be requested from Farmington City Hall by submitting FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) Request Form, calling, emailing or asking in person.

You may fill out a FOIA form and submit to:
Farmington City Hall - FOIA Request
P.O. Box 150
Farmington, AR 72730

or fax form to 479-267-3805

For more information, please contact Farmington City Hall at (479) 267-3865.FOIA Form

City Clerk

Show All Answers

1. Can I request public records from Farmington?

City of Farmington • 354 W. Main • Farmington, AR, 72730 • 479-267-3865•
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices