Fines are due in full on the day of court. If you wish to pay your ticket in lieu of going to court, you must do so before 4:30 p.m. the day before your scheduled court date.
Types of Payment
We accept cash, check, money orders and cashier's checks (we also accept Discover, Mastercard, American Express and Visa which you have to pay online through
Court Solutions and there is an additional fee for using credit or debit cards).
If you cannot pay in full, there are payment options available once you go to court. If you are using a payment option there is an additional $10 fee per month. Minimum payments are $35 per month for a citation.
- Payments must be received on or before the due date.
- Please call (479) 267-2231 to verify if your citation can be paid without a court appearance.
- Traffic Citations - Enclose a copy of the citation and payment and mail it to:
Washington County District Court- Farmington Dept.
P.O. Box 150
Farmington, AR 72730
- To inquire about fine amount you may also call 877-591-8768.
- We accept credit card payments through
Court Solutions. There is an additional fee for using credit or debit cards.