Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Reporting Issues
Animal Bite Injury

Animal bite injuries should be reported immediately. If the bite injury occurs within City limits, call City Hall at (479) 267-3865 or the Police Department at (479) 267-3411.

If the bite injury occurs outside the City limits of Farmington, report the injury to the Washington County Sheriff Office at 479-444-5700.

Give the person answering the phone the address and location of where the animal can be found. Try to describe the breed, size, color, and any distinct markings on the animal, where it may live and if it's wearing a collar or tag. An Animal Control Officer will be dispatched to your location to complete an animal bite report.

Stray & Wild Animals

Pet owners in Farmington city limits are required to keep their pet in a fence, on a chain or on a leash at all times. To report a stray or wild animal in Farmington, call City Hall at (479) 267-3865. You will need to provide the address and a description of the animal.

City of Farmington • 354 W. Main • Farmington, AR, 72730 • 479-267-3865•
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices