The library offers several computers for our patrons to use. The purpose of these are to support research, education, employment, personal business, etc. All patrons using the computers must have a valid Washingont County Library card. All user's are required to sign in and signify their agreement with our Computer and Internet Access Policy before accessing the Internet at any public access computer. Failure to follow our Computer and Internet Access Policy may result in suspension of computer privileges. Library staff reserves the right to terminate a computer session if any activity is causing disruption in the library and those around them or if the behavior becomes inappropriate for a library setting. Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and OneNote) are available on all computers.
Free, unlimited Wireless Internet access is also available for anyone using personal laptops or other mobile devices. A library card is not required for WIFI service but internet and computer policies regarding illegal and/or inappropriate content still apply to personal equipment.
- Computers and WIFI access may not be used for fraudulent or unlawful purposes
- Content deemed "inappropriate" for a library setting is not allowed
- Users may not save data on hard drives of library computers
- Users may not alter or attempt to alter software configurations, install or download software to the public computers
- No food or beverages are allowed at the computer terminals
- The library does not assume responsibility for personal or sensitive information left on computers by previous users
- Children must have permission from a parent or guardian to use computers
- Patrons with excess fines (over $5.00) will not be allowed to use computers.
- Printing is available to patrons. All printing is in black and white and is $0.10 per page.
Inter Library Loans
If there is an item you are searching for that is not in the Washington County Library System, it may be possible to borrow it from out side the system. For more information, please ask your library staff.
Fax & Copies
The library offers copy and fax services. To send or receive a fax is $1.00 per page. We offer cover pages free of charge. A copy machine is available for patron use for black and white copies. Copies are $0.10 per page.